Max's Newborn Pictures

(Round 1)

I still have a lot of poses/shots I want to get so I'm sure there will be more to come!










I want to get one of these as a canvas for my front room.  But I love them all!  Which one is your favorite?

9 comments:

Alicia said...

I think the 3rd and 5th are my favorite! He is just such a cutie!!!!

Dayna said...

He is adorable! I love them all. But love the one with the green in the background! Seriously cutest newborn pictures I have ever seen. You did a phenomenal job!

Kim said...

They are all so darling! How nice you are able to do his newborn shoots yourself and they look amazing! My vote is the last one, just in case you care. lol

White Family said...

Oh my goodness! He is beyond adorable Erin and you are one talented photgrapher! I seriously love each and every one of those, you just can't go wrong. My ultimate favorites are the one with the brown beanie with him rested on his arms and the last one b and w where he's smiling! Love it!!!

Petersens said...

Oh Erin, He's so perfect! Really a fantastic job with the pics :) I like the personality pics where he's making some face: 2nd, 3rd, and the last one :) So cute! Hope you are feeling good!

Rachel said...

It must be so hard trying to take your own newborn's photo's! Do you have any advice for me? I love the last one with that little smile!

K. Massic said...

Great photos Er! I LOVE the ones with the bear/ear hat. Absolutely adorable.

Mills Family Blog said...

My favorite is the last one! So cute!

Ashley Lois said...

I think the 2nd one is my favorite!