Toy-A-Day

Today as I was browsing through some crafty sites, I came across this blog. It's called Toy-A-Day and it's pretty cool, so I thought I'd share. It's just a bunch of paper toys that you can print from your printer, cut out, fold up, and voila! a new toy!  It's definitely more for boys, but I did find a few characters to make that Kate would recognize. To save you some time, don't search for Disney characters. All things Disney have been removed from their site. Seriously Disney? It's a two inch paper doll. You couldn't stand to not be making money from that?

Anyway, here they are.  Kate sure got a kick out of them.  They do have arms too, I was just too lazy to put them on.





Well, these little toys did their job for about 10 minutes.  But at least it was something new and different for Kate.  I'm always looking for new crafty things to do with her, but it's hard when she's just two.  Does anybody have blogs they follow that are about crafts for smaller kids? 
Photobucket

No comments: