If you glance over at my pregnancy ticker today, you'll realize that today marks 28 weeks! What?!? Where has the time gone? I can't believe I'm already in my third trimester, and that my baby boy will be here soon! We have nothing prepared at all, other than a couple outfits, so we'd better get cracking! On Saturday I had my friend and fellow photographer Brianna take some maternity/family pictures for us. I did the editing. She had edited a few for me, but somehow I lost them when I converted the files for my photoshop. Anyway, not that you needed to know that...
Sorry for the massive share, but that's just who I am!
I know I'm only 28 weeks in these pictures, but lets face it-- I'm already big and I have yet to get a lot bigger. I wanted to take the pictures while I still felt cute. And I'm very glad I did.
The other big news is that (drumroll.......) we picked a name! This little guy's name will be
Max Paul Watson!
For a long time I was debating over whether to name him Jack or Max. Well, every time I asked Kate, "Should we name baby brother Jack or Max?" she would always respond with a very enthusiastic "Max!" and after awhile the name just stuck.
We can't wait for baby Max to get here!











3 comments:
What beautiful pictures! I love them and I love love love the name Max. Jackson was almost Maxwell. Good luck with the next 12 weeks, he will be here before you know it. exciting!
Congrats! Fun pictures! Cute name.
I LOVE prego bellies! So fun. I totally miss mine. :O) A lot of people think I'm crazy but I loved being pregnant. You look beautiful, Erin!
Post a Comment