Baby Max Update

Yesterday we had another ultrasound. Kate and Dustin went with me, and Kate was SO excited to be able to see the baby. She kept pointing to the the screen and saying "baby brudder!". It was so adorable.

My babies are always in weird positions during ultrasounds.  I never get good pics :(   But here is one of his face I think.


And the 3D ultrasounds, are always a little frightening...


From what I can tell though, I think he looks like Dustin.

The doctor says everything looks good and that he is healthy.  My official due date is July 25th, but I won't be having him any later than the 18th.  I'm planning on scheduling my c-section at 39 weeks and if I happen to go into labor before then, then I might just try VBAC.  Or if I feel like not even dealing with labor-- I'll try to schedule it at 38 weeks which would be the 11th.  These are things I'm going to discuss with my doctor at my next appointment, which happen every two weeks now.  I can't believe I'm already that far along!  Also, I noticed at my ultrasound that he was measuring a week bigger than I am-- not sure how that factors into things.

Well, either way, in just over 2 months we will have our little boy!  We are so excited!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Click Clan said...

I have a friend who has girl/boy twins and named them Kate and Max. Ironic :) Cute names and cute babies!

Rachel said...

Erin you're looking so cute! I love the name Max too!

Batty Family said...

So is Max short for Maxamillion or Maximus? I vote Maximus. Either way that kid is awesome.