Counting down

Today I scheduled my c-section. Baby Max will be here no later than July 19th, 2011. I'm a little bummed they didn't let me schedule any earlier (I was aiming for 38 weeks), but I guess that's my doctors policy because she wouldn't let me. But it's good to know there is an end in sight! I'm 32 weeks now, and each day I'm getting more and more excited for our little boy to be here.

We've been working hard on his room, and let me just say, it's going to be awesome! I will be posting pictures soon, so stay tuned for that. I think we'll have it all done within the next week or two.

I had to take the 3 hour glucose test AGAIN. I had to take it with Kate, and it was the worst! This time around though I had someone really good who took my blood. She did it so fast I didn't even have a chance to feel light headed! It was truly a blessing, because I do not handle getting blood drawn well, and you have to be fasting as well. But-- I passed! No gestational diabetes for me!

He is a very active little guy and I just love to feel (and watch) him kicking me. It's my favorite part about being pregnant.

I'm getting really big. I told Dustin the other day that I feel like a boulder. That's the best way I can describe it. I haven't gained as much weight as I did with Kate (yay!) but I'm still really big and uncomfortable.

My baby shower will be June 18th 10:30 am. My awesome friend Kendra is throwing it for me and it's going to be so fun. There will be a waffle/breakfast bar so come hungry! Mark your calendars!

Well, I think that's all the baby updates I have right now. 49 days to go!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I have some surprises for the room too! Something I have been working on, but not finished yet. Yes it goes with your theme. JULY. I can't wait!

Rachel said...

Wow! That is so soon! The 19th is my dad's birthday. Can't wait to see pictures of his room! Good luck!

Kim said...

Can't wait to see the room! Yay for the 19th. is your dr making you wait until 39 weeks? Mine is making me wait until 39 too, i was hoping it would be 38 weeks. Congrats, you are so close!

Alicia said...

Ju's birthday is July 19th :)

I can't wait to see pictures of his room!!