For Christmas, my awesome brother bought me some studio lights. Yes, it's taken me this long to finally use them. It just took me a really long time to figure out how to use them with my camera. While it's a very good camera, it's not professional grade, so I had to buy adapters to make it work. The first one I bought didn't work, and I just bought one that I can work with. These aren't perfect by any means, I feel like the light is a little too harsh, but it's not bad for a first attempt! It was so hard to get Kate to sit still for even five seconds, so that made it even more difficult to position the lights correctly. Even still, these were too cute not to share. I'm very excited to practice and get better at this, it's a lot of fun!
Anybody want to come play?
3 comments:
The clarity is so amazing! Seriously so beautiful! It helps that Kate is so adorable. Want a student next year?
How adorable is she... Those look amazing. I wish you could plan a trip to Utah around Septemeber and take some newborn pictures for us.
Pick me. Pick me!
I want to play!
Post a Comment