I just realized I hadn't posted anything about the new baby other than telling you all about it. So here's a picture of me at 14 weeks.
Yyyyeaaahhhh....
I've been completely in maternity pants for weeks now, and my wedding ring has already been shelved. I've been expecting it this time around though, I got enormous with Kate, and they say you get even bigger with the second so...heaven help me come July! Does anyone have a pool I can live in this summer?
Other than getting big, and feeling exhausted 24/7, everything is awesome. I've been very blessed again with NO morning sickness. (I'm sorry. Really. Don't hate me okay?) So far, this pregnancy feels the exact same as it did last time, which makes me think it might be another girl. *fingers crossed* Don't get me wrong, I'd be completely happy if I was having a boy, but it would be so fun to have two little girls, and let's face it--easier. Easier in the fact that I wouldn't have to really buy anything, every baby thing I have is pink and pretty. A boy would mean having to buy everything all over again. So...we'll see.
Kate is very excited to be a big sister, even though I don't think she really understands what's going on. She will point to my belly when I say, "Where's the baby?", and give it a hug and kiss. She's also been playing "baby" with her baby dolls everyday now, but I don't know if that's just a little girl thing or if she's excited for the baby. She's very sweet with other people's babies so that gives me hope.
I have NO idea about names. Kate's name was picked out since high school. I actually had two names picked out for my girls, Kate and Emma. Well, Sherice just named her little one Emmalyn, so that's out-- and Emma Watson is the girl who plays Hermione in Harry Potter, so I really couldn't do that. A few names have been tossed around-- Annie, Jane, Alice, and Lucy and for a boy-- maybe Devin or Troy. Jack is still my absolute favorite boys name, but my cousin Kim named her boy Jackson (dang you Kim!) and Dustin hated it anyway. So... I will be more decisive once I find out the gender I'm sure.
Any suggestions?

9 comments:
You are so darn cute with your little baby bump! I love that shirt, too. So cute! I like your names. Very classic. I love Lucy! And Jane! Two of my favorite EFY girls were Kate and Elise. They sound cute together! I like Jack, too. And Max. I can't wait until you find out!
You are so cute! Love that shirt. You can and totally should use Jack. We thought we would call Jackson Jack but it just has not happened. Did not know Dustin hated it though, Funny! I love Lucy and Jane! Can't wait til you find out! So Jealous you do not get sick!
I feel like you like older, classic names. I LOVE the names George and Henry, and LOVE LUCY!!!
I totally have a friend with a Jack and Kate- so cute together.
Where is your shirt from? Cutest. Shirt. EVER!
you look so cute! I love being preggers, minus all the extra weight gain, of course. As for names, I am no help. I have pages of girls names, but only a handful of boys. And, regardless of my lists, I always pick something entirely different. It will be fun to see what you decide. And, I agree - two girls are super fun!
Guess where these names come from:
Felicity, Cecily, Olivia,Marilla,Clemmie,Abigail,
Cordelia, Eulele, Sydney.
Montgomery,Judson,Romney,Morgan,
Jasper,Ambrose,Felix,Quint,Gus,
Gilbert.
Jack was your grandfathers name.
Ron and Elaine have Anna.
Classic names are awesome!
Congrats Erin!! I think I missed your first announcement but that's so exciting for you Dustin and Kate!! :)
Here we go again right? Although we practically have the same due date we delivered almost a month apart last time. I'm glad to see you are showing too. I kept telling myself, whoa I think it's too early, but it's inevitable now. I am glad I had two boys, but now I'm hoping for a girl. We'll see.
Oh no you cant do Lucy! Scott and I already agreed on that one for our next little girl! Oh no oh no oh no! I better get prego with a girl and quick...oh wait that won't help any! I'll just pray you have a boy! he he! Love ya! You should for sure do Jane! I love love love that but Scott said no. That was my next choice after EmmaLyn. Scott and I have issues agreeing on names. Hopefully we don't have any boys otherwise the poor kiddos won't have names.
You know my suggestion. Keep names simple and easy to spell. Don't make your children have to spell their names to everyone they meet. I like Jack for a boy. Jane for a girl. If it is a boy and you name him Jack, I know that Kates great grandpa will smile.
Post a Comment