Phoenix Zoo

Yesterday we took advantage of Dustin's day off work, and the beautiful 70 degree weather and took Kate to the zoo! I knew Kate would love the zoo, but it surprised me just how much she loved it! She would try to talk to all the animals, mimic their sounds, and was heartbroken if we didn't let her say goodbye to each and every animal.



I think the monkeys were Kate's favorite.  When we saw the baboons, she yelled "Monkeys!", without us even telling her what they were!


This was the first time I had even been to the children's portion of the zoo.  I have to say, it's pretty cool!  Kate especially loved the petting zoo. 

We had so much fun! We will definitely be going back as much as we can while the weather is this nice. And maybe next time I'll get in a few pictures...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

We were at the zoo yesterday too! My kids had a blast and it was such a beautiful day to go. Us and everyone else in the valley had the same idea though.