
There is actually a story behind this little red dress. I originally bought it 3-ish years ago when I found out my friend Alicia was having a little girl. Well, obviously I was a horrible friend and never gave it to her (sorry Eash) but I always kept it because I thought it was so cute and I wanted it for my little girl. Over the years I would come across it and smile, imagining my litte girl wearing it. Then, when I found out that I was having a little girl, I was so excited that I already had something for her. This is also the dress that inspired me to decorate Kate's room in ladybugs.
.jpg)
Yesterday, I was organizing boxes of Kates clothes and I found it! I had completely forgotten about it! I looked at the tag and realized that it's now the perfect size for Kate.
*tear*
I love this little girl!
4 comments:
she is so so adorable!!
Kate needs that dress more anyway. She pulls it off so good! That is too funny!
So so cute! I can not believe how big she is getting
I love that last picture!! So cute. I'm a sucker for close ups. The processing looks great too.
Post a Comment