.jpg)
My baby is 9 months old today! I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how big she is!
I love her so much. I am so blessed to be her mother.
Yesterday was her 9 month checkup at the pediatrician's office. Her current stats are:
Height: 27 3/4 inches------ 27%
Weight: 19 lbs 13 oz --------50%
.jpg)
At her last check up she was 90% for everything, so I guess she's stopped growing for a little bit. Kate is now a very mobile baby. She can now:
crawl very fast
crawl up the stairs
pull herself up
walk along the furniture
walk quickly while pushing her little stroller
stand unsupported for a few seconds
can say syllables "ma ma, da da, ba, ba"
feed herself small foods
get into everything
clap her hands
make funny faces
make funny noises

I love you Kate! The best thing I ever did with my life was bring you into it!
4 comments:
Erin she is so stinkin cute!! I love her cute smile :) she is getting so big! Hope you and your cute family are doing well :)
so cute!! I can not believe she only weighs one pound more than Jackson and he is only 4 months! LOL...adorable!! miss you lots
she is so flippin cute! i love all of the faces she makes!
Dear goodness she is stinkin adorable! I love her facial expressions! And that outfit she is wearing is so cute... I love little dresses.
Post a Comment