Do you love Pottery Barn's furniture but would never EVER pay the price for it?
Me either. Well, I before I go to bed, I just had to tell everyone about this amazing blog that I found. This author is a carpenter named Anna. She takes furniture from Pottery Barn as inspiration, and builds you a step-by-step EASY plan to build it. I am so excited! I am always saying how I wish I could build furniture, and now I really think that I can. You guys must check this out! http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/This console table is going to be my first project. It's the easiest thing on the website, so I'm pretty sure I can handle it!
I am also planning on building those shelves and that cubby!
2 comments:
Thats when Im grateful Byron is so handy.... he has built me pretty much everything in my house including a cubby thing similar to that, my babies crib, tables, entertainment center, everything, hes really good, he loves to do it, it would totally do it for you if he had time, dumb school, maybe when schools out!
If we go in together and buy all the POWER tools and stuff we need. We could make 2 of everything. Did you take woodshop in school? It wasn't offered when I was young. I have said every year that I am going to buy my own power saw and other items and get to work on some things I want done. Like a chicken coop. Yes you read that right. A solar green house. Also I would like a chain saw so I could use it for the yard work(or BWAHAHHHAAA the children...quick run and hide)! Wish you lived closer. We could crank out some serious projects.
Post a Comment