So last night I did something crazy...

I colored my hair dark. Really dark. I have never had my hair this dark before.

Let me know what you think.
Be honest.

If needed, I can have my friend Kendra put some highlights in. Right Kendra?



Photobucket

7 comments:

RonElaine said...

I really like it! I don't think it needs highlights or anything.

It may have come out different in the photo, but the only suggestion I have is to color your eyebrows just a little more, they look pretty light compared to your hair.

Our Ohana said...

I LOVE it!! I think it looks really great. Seems like lots of people are going dark ... is that the "trend" now? maybe I need some dark hair! ;)

Alicia said...

I think you look rockin! You're so bold and forward thinking! You are empowered!

You're a modern!

Thoroughly!

(I think I just misspelled that.)

Kim said...

I love it!!!

Erin said...

I loved you as a blonde... but I like this WAY BETTER!! It looks awesome on you.

Rappleye Family said...

I like it! I really do!

Alicia said...

I love it!!!!