Try the spicy honey mustard wings. They are scrumptious.
The honey barbeque were pretty good too.
They didn't have a baby changing station in the men's bathroom. Isn't that a little sexist? Some dads like to help out with their babies! I mean, what if Dustin had been a single dad? Is he just supposed to change her on the sink?
Maybe we'll sue.
This is Ava (left) and Paige (right). They are the most beautiful little girls! They absolutely loved Kate.
3 comments:
That is a great deal!!! And I TOTALLY agree about the changing tables! We found that out while I was in North Carolina with Nathan... everywhere we went only the womens restrooms had changing tables!!
Your changing table comment cracked me up. I'm just amazed that you even found that out! Man, I'd give just about anything for Jace to offer to change her, let alone change her in public!! Good for you.
Thanks for the compliment on my photography blog. I sure appreciate it!
stupid changing tables! I've been to newer restaurants that don't even have them in the WOMEN'S restroom - every time that happens I want to whip out all the changing stuff and do it on the table!
Post a Comment