She must be my daughter...

I think that one of the most fun things about having a baby is seeing how much they look like you.

While Kate and I were napping the other day, Dustin took some snapshots of us.
(I really hate this picture of me, but I'll post it because it's funny)




We make the exact same face when we sleep!




I was playing pattycake with Kate's feet the other day when I realized this:



She has my exact feet! Even down to the shape of the pinky toe!

Isn't it crazy how genetics work?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Alicia said...

I love seeing how the kids look like Danny! They don't look like me at all. If they didn't come out of me, I might wonder a little...

But Lacy has my high arch in my feet, and I love it. But that's all she has. Well, that, and my flair for the dramatics.

RonElaine said...

I agree, this is one of the funnest things about having babies.

Maliah is like my TWIN - in so many ways. My eyes, face, toes (and nails), etc. Anna has my thighs (poor girl!) and eyes.

Anna is so much like Ron - cleft chin, ears, hairline, toes and fingers. Maliah has his eyelashes, though.

You know it in your head, but it really is amazing all the little details come through.

Alicia said...

How cute!!!!

Rappleye Family said...

CUTE POST!! I LOVE IT