
Kate is 3 months old today! I can't believe it!
She is the most beautiful little girl and we love having her in our lives. She loves to wiggle around and make loud noises. She has discovered her hands and will reach out and grab things sometimes. Her eyes are still that beautiful shade of blue, so maybe they'll stay that way! She weighs about 13.5 lbs (according to the wii fit) and is now fitting into her 3-6 month clothes. She will giggle every once in awhile, but we have yet to hear a full blown laugh.
She loves to smile, and sit and play with mommy and daddy.

She also loves to sleep! I don't know how I was so lucky, but I was blessed with a good sleeper! She has set her own bedtime of around 8 or 9 o'clock, and she won't wake up until about 5 o'clock to eat. Then she'll go right back to sleep and sleep until about 9 or 10. I know, it's flippin crazy! But I'm not complaining! She is awake and playing most of the day, but will take about two naps. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. Sometimes more, but those two are the standard everyday naps.

She is a beautiful healthy baby girl! We love her so much!!
4 comments:
she IS beautiful! thats for SURE
She is so dang CUTE!
Oh, my gosh! She gets cuter everyday! Horray for a nice sleeper. With my 2, they've both just kind of fallen into their own routine. Even though they were vastly different (Liah sleeping 10 hours/night by 4 months, Anna just recently started going from 9:30 - 5), both times it has just been so...easy.
Hopefully that trend continues for both of us!
She is SOOOO cute!!!
Post a Comment