I love America!

I don't know how many of you saw this, but it's so good. I thought it would be appropriate to post since it's Independence Day this weekend! I'm so excited. We are traveling home, and I'm so happy since it's been about four years since I've seen fourth of july fireworks. We are so blessed to live in such a great country. Let's not forget who gave us this promised land!

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Wow!! Those kids are somethin else! I was teary through the whole thing! I love America too! And PS you look fantastic! :)

Wendy said...

You do know that a very famous person named 'Kate Smith' made this song popular way back when. You can go to youtube to watch her perform it. Will give you chills. Wow Kates are great!

Rappleye Family said...

Wow that was awesome! Impressive! Hey you look great by the way! 47 pounds?? WOW! That is awesome! I am so happy for you! Thanks for the motivation...makes me want to do better! Take Care hope you had a good 4th of July!