A Beautiful Dance

Last night on So You Think You Can Dance, Melissa and Ade danced the most beautiful dance I have ever seen.

It's a story about a woman who has breast cancer. It made me cry last night, and I'm tearing up again rewatching it.




Enjoy!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Dayna said...

Okay I stole your cute font idea. I am retarded and the process took FOREVER but I'm so glad that I have it now! Thanks for the great idea!! Oh and by the way your little girly is so so cute. And you look great!! Hope to be able to see you sometime soon!

Rog said...

Hey! I heard about that dance. That was really pretty. I love the post about the Blurb.com website. I have heard of that, I should try it out! And that scout story about Alex is crazy! Poor kid! Oh and thanks for putting the instructions on your blog about changing the Fonts. I changed mine up! And I wrote in my blog that I got the idea from the coolest person ever....YOU! ha ha

Rog said...

oh this is tasha by the way