Dustin also won his NCAA bracket! He won $224! Cha-Ching!!
Tonight we did some major grocery shopping. I really wanted to stock up on food to try to make our first weeks with Kate easier. Thanks to the Grocery Game we saved 60% tonight. We spent $95, but saved $130!! Awesome.
And yes, I'm still pregnant. I'm 38 weeks now, and sooo ready to be done. Here's a picture of my enormous belly.
Hopefully I'll be done soon!
6 comments:
You're my hero ine...
You look beautiful.....
Dad
ALMOST THERE!! hang in there, the last week to two weeks are the longest but well worth the wait! Be sure to sleep as much as you can, you won't have much after she comes.
The great thing about diapers is depending on the brand, Walmart will exchange them for a bigger size as long as they aren't open. I think Target exchanges too. It was a lifesaver for me when the baby out grew a small size. Just FYI... ☺
Hope the baby comes soon!
YAY for almost being done! And DOUBLE YAY for diapers!!
i agree about the diaps - so nice to stock up and just exchange if needed. and you always have the next size to try them and see how close they are to fitting. another bonus...you get to test out all the different brands on someone else's $$$, then you'll know which brand works best for you before you spend YOUR cash.
i'm so excited for Baby Kate to get here I can hardly stand it!
best wishes and lots of love this coming week!
You are incredibly blessed!
Hello Kate!
Mom
Post a Comment