"Erin hasn't posted in a while, she must have had her baby!"
Sorry.
I'm now 6 days overdue!
This baby just isn't going to come on her own. Tomorrow evening we will be going to the hospital to start the induction process. I guess it depends on how progressed I am by then, but the plan is to use the prostaglandins gel first, and then if that hasn't done anything by the morning my doctor will start me on the pitocin. I am scared, but very excited at the same time!
Tuesday. She'll be here Tuesday.
The hospital has free wireless internet too, so we'll post pictures as soon as we can.
Keep us in your prayers!
1 year ago
8 comments:
GOOD LUCK!!!
If she comes on Tuesday, We will share the same birthday! Good Luck, you will be in our prayers! Love ya lots!
Dang Erin!!! I'm so sorry! You must be miserable! Hope everything goes smoothly and she finally decides to make her appearance!
Good luck! I asked Alicia today if she had heard anything, we are all thinking about you.
Good LUck! you will do Great! I've been Induced both times it's not horrible at all. After all your hard work Kate will be here. Just remind yourself over and over. I can't wait to see the pics. Love you guys.
Good Luck! You are going to have a blast(i hope). Hopefully Kate doesn't take her precious time and realizes how much her mommy and daddy can't wait to finally see and hold her. Enjoy the ride!
Wow! Good luck tomorrow!! I hope everything goes well for you! Can't wait to meet(see) her!
Dustin and Erin--good luck!! Both of you and the baby will be in our prayers!! You can do it Erin!!! Can't wait to see pics and to meet her! :)
Post a Comment