We ended up only making a few invitations, so to all the readers of my blog (especially Darah, Lisa, Elise, Nicole, Sam, Jessie and all my out-of-towners who'd be willing to take a trip--Dayna, Tiana, Shandi, my cousins...), here is YOUR invitation. My sister-in-law Bethany made them. Aren't they
sooo adorable? She's so crafty and talented like that. Thanks Beth!


The shower will be at my sister-in-law Sherice's house. But you'll have to email me for her address and directions: erin4e@yahoo.com. I don't want some weirdo blog stalker showing up at my party. haha. It's this Saturday, the 14th from 2:00-4:00. It's just a come-and-go whenever you can type thing.
Hope to see you there!
6 comments:
O man I wish I could go! Its my moms birthday that same day so Im gonna be away at a birthday shindig for her. Thanks for inviting me though! I would have loved to come!!
I will email you for the address. I'm going to try and come! :) We find out TOMORROW what our little one is. I'm so super excited!
Yes, buy some MAC makeup, you will love it!! :) I'm even tempted to buy more now when I don't even need it. I'm sad cause this is Spring Break for Jeff and we are actually going out of town on Friday so I am going to miss your shower!!! :( I'm so sorry but I hope you get a lot of fun stuff!! Your invites were super cute by the way!!! :)
I have to work on Saturday, but I will make sure I send my gift with Alicia! It's getting close, are you freaking out yet?
I wish I would've seen this before just now!!! UGH!!!
Post a Comment