Snipes!

Okay, I know that it's weird that I'm posting another preview. But this is for all that have at one time in their lives been tricked into going on a "snipe" hunt.

That means you Jennifer, Jared and Alex!

Snipes aren't real. It was just another one of our cruel jokes we used to play on you when you were little.



Love you guys!

My first snipe hunt was my first year at girls camp. All the older girls in our ward took the youngest ones out at night to find "snipes". I knew that snipes weren't real, but I played along anyway. I must have went on a hunt with my Dad earlier in life, or maybe he just told me the stories. But I remember knowing it was a joke as we were all trying to catch snipes in our pillow cases. One girl got a little too carried away, and crashed right into a barbed wire fence!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Remember at that family reunion in the wilderness (the cabin with the animal room) when my dad took all the little kids snipe hunting. That is and will always be one of the best memories of my dad!

Alicia said...

Poor Kristin.

Krystin said...

oh SNIPES! that is so funny... I forgot that they were even called that. there are so many fun memories to look back on and i love reading your blog and remembering all the fun times! hope you are feeling great! exciting times coming up fast for you!!