Dustin and I went spent the rest of the day finally purchasing some of the bigger items we would be needing for Kate. We finally got a mattress for her crib, and a Pack ‘N Play so she can sleep in our room for awhile.
I was originally going to purchase the blue and green pack ‘n play. Makes practical sense right? What if our next child is a boy? But Dustin insisted that the blue one just wasn’t cute enough for Kate, and I caved.
I love this bedding! It's so cute, but now I'm starting to wonder if white was the best choice...haha. Oh well, I got a killer deal on it.
As the big day draws nearer, I have my excited days (SHE'S ALMOST HERE!!) and my days of panic (she's almost here?!?). But mostly I'm just excited to be a mom!
6 comments:
SOOO cute Erin! I love the lady bug theme...red and black are some of my favs. It's so cute to hear that Dustin is already spoiling her with the more feminime items.
CUTE!!!!
Everything is coming together great! How exciting!
Daddies love their little girls. Danny comes through the door from work and showers Lacy with attention, "Lace! Look how beautiful you are! Have you been a good girl? I missed ya!" Someday I hope to get the same reaction.
YAY!!! So exciting!! Good luck!!
Very cute Erin.... thats exactly what I did with Clayton, the letters, the bed in green, but yours is adorable!
Oh how exciting!! If you guys need help with anything let us knonw!!
Post a Comment