Yesterday was my baby shower. My mother-in-law and my sisters-in-law Sherice and Bethany threw it for me. It was sooo cute! We had great food: chicken salad sandwiches, fruit with dip, lemon bars and cream puffs. Everyone had a great time! Although, I do have to apologize a little bit. I was
so tired! Like... about-to-fall-asleep-opening-my-gifts tired. So, if I seemed inappreciative, it was because I wasn't fully functioning. haha. I really did LOVE everything!

Me opening my gifts.

My sister Jennifer drew this! She's such a talented artist!

Amy made this for me! Soo cute!

My mother-in-law bought us this swing. It matches our pack-n'-play!
Kate got a bunch of cute outfits. The yellow one is from Bethany, the red dress is from my mother in law. The blue one with ladybugs is from my visiting teaching companion.

Sherice got her this swimming outfit. She's going to be a little diva!

Two more outfits from my mother-in-law.

I also recieved swaddling blankets and a nursing gown from my mother, books and onesies from my friend Kendra, a fancy thermometer from my visiting teachers, and a home-made crocheted blanket from my friend Tiana!
Thanks so much to everyone for the gifts! They are fantastic!
Later that night my mom surprised us by going to Target and buying everything else we could possibly need for the baby. We are now one
very prepared couple!
I feel more at ease now.
Now I just have to worry about labor and delivery....
5 weeks left!
1 comment:
yAY FOR BABY SHOWERS!!! YOU ARE GETTING SO CLOSE! Love the lady bug toenails, too.
Post a Comment