Watson Family Christmas Party!

Last night Sherice decided to throw a Christmas party. I’m so grateful to have family close to us. It’s so much fun whenever we get together, I hope nobody ever moves! We had mozzarella sticks, wings, and pizza, had a white elephant gift exchange, and played Christmas Pictionary.

This is Dustin and Maddocks favorite game. Maddock will climb up on the ottoman and then jump off into Dustin’s arms. He’d keep going all night if you let him too. That kid never gets tired!
Maddock missed the landing on this one. Are you all right Dustin?

Dustin was changing Maddock’s diaper, when Maddock got up and ran away from him! He then peed on the floor! We all know we shouldn’t laugh at Maddock when he does things like this, but it was so hilarious! So sorry Bethany, your kid now thinks it’s funny to pee on the carpet!

The White Elephant game was really fun, even if it was over rather quickly. There are only six of us so it was over in about 5 minutes, but oh well, we all got awesome gifts! This is what I won:


Sherice and Scott got a grille and funny teeth.

Dustin won this miniature bowling game. They tried to play it like it was life size. They weren't too successful. Even with their "sweet jump" constructed out of a swiffer mop.



No this isn't dog food. It's People Chow. That's right... People Chow. It comes in a can attached to a doggy dish. It's basically like Chex Muddie Buddies, and it was really good!

We ended the night by playing Christmas themed Pictionary. That was really fun, even though some of the items were impossible to draw! How exactly to you draw Bob Crachit, CC Moore or Thomas Nast (we're not even sure who those last two are!)? And we'll never forget Jaron's depiction of Gabriel ("yeah, that's what you think it is!). Anyway, I love all you guys so much. I can't wait for Christmas next week.

I gotta get my shopping done!

4 comments:

CHAD & ELISE TYSICK said...

Im so glad you guys have a blog! Now we can keep in touch! Plus Congrats on expecting a baby girl! I had no idea you were prego. Dustin will be such a good daddy!

Rachel said...

Congrats on the baby! I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing great.

Krystin said...

looks like so much fun! enjoy your last christmas spending money on just eachother!! next year you will spend it all on your daughter!! either way it's SOO much fun! Merry Christmas!

Deven and Britany Dicus said...

I just found your blog on Elise's, how great that we can keep in touch better now! Congratulations on expecting your baby girl, they are SO fun!