That night after dinner we decided to play Cranium. That was really fun. Especially when all 9 of us played. This is a picture of my mother-in-law performing a stunt. In order to get our points, she had to crawl 10 steps without dropping the two dice that were on her head.
Then all of this madness began...
It started out with Sherice bragging that her boyfriend could do five pushups with her on his back.
So all the other men had to try it too...
They weren't sucessful.
Then my father-in-law claimed that he could put both feet behind his head. Unfortunately I didn't capture a good picture of that, but he did try rather diligently. So, of course, everyone else had to try too.
Not quite...
It was a fun night, as it always is when we're together. I'm sure I'll have plently more to blog about later!
No comments:
Post a Comment