You may have noticed that I've done a lot of posts lately with just pictures. It's because I'm part of a collaborative blog with some other photographers called Let Them Be Little. We post once a week on Thursdays. I really love this project because it's pushing me to get out my camera more often and take pictures that I love of my children. I also like it because unlike my failed 365 project, I'm accountable for posting because I do this project with other people! The other photographers that do this with me are so talented, so it's helping me to be more creative as well.
Anyway, because of this project, I end up with a lot of pictures that just need to be posted. Even though I only post one picture a week, I still end up with a lot of pictures that need to be in my blog book. Hence, these posts with lots of pictures.
Our Let Them Be Little blog also features one photographer a week on Tuesdays. Mine will be coming up next week so watch for it!
1 year ago









No comments:
Post a Comment