1 year ago
30 weeks
I haven't taken many belly pictures this pregnancy so here I am at 30 weeks pregnant. I can't believe I'm this far already. This is just flying by. I'm glad I have my two kids to distract me from my pregnancy this time, but it also causes a very surreal feeling as well. I know that I'm pregnant, but I haven't fully accepted that I'm going to have 3 kids in just over two months. I'm so excited to have a cuddly little newborn again, but there is also so many things that I'm stressing over already! The no sleep, the crying, how my kids are going to cope...it's going to be an adjustment that's for sure! He's a very active baby. He's always moving inside my belly. I love to feel him moving and squirming in there. I'm also to the point in the pregnancy where you can clearly see the baby kicking you. I love that part. It's so entertaining to me.
This pregnancy has been really hard for me. Luckily I don't get sick, and I am so grateful for that, but I've never been so uncomfortable EVER! With all the stretching of scar tissue, and the ligament pains, and the widening of the pelvic bones, it literally hurts to do most things. When I turn over in the middle of the night, I will wake myself all the way up each time I do it because it hurts so bad. It's painful to put on pants, walk up the stairs...ugh. It's just not fun! I think it's just because it's my third pregnancy, but I'm also curious if I threw something out because its so painful. I've only gained 25 pounds so far (which is good for me), but I still feel so friggin fat, and I'm just over it! Pregnancy always makes me so tired as well, but man, I just feel like my fatigue is so much worse this time around. Also, I just found out that I didn't pass my glucose test which means I have to take that horrible 3 hour test AGAIN! That's 3 for 3 pregnancies. I've never had gestational diabetes with the other pregnancies, so I'm not too worried, but what if I did this time? To be diabetic during Thanksgiving and Christmas??? That would be awful.
Okay, I really didn't mean to complain so much, maybe it's just been a hard day. I really am grateful to be pregnant, and I'm so excited for this little one to join us. With the holidays coming up it is just going to FLY by. He will be here before we know it! Can't wait to meet you little buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Erin I can totally relate! I hate that 3 hour Glucose test!! I am worried about the adjustment of Twins!!! IT will be crazy to go from 1 to 3 kids! Lets lean on each other :) Wish you were closer
Totally relate. Thw sugar I jad when I pregnant took my to a new level. Ibate one peanut mm and slept thru new years partyy. .im glad youre so far away though. Sometimes you worry and then they just have moments od jealousy. Good luck. Ill come visit one day and play with them sk you can stay up stairs and sleep and feed one baby. Promise
Post a Comment