More pictures

I haven't posted in awhile and I'm sorry. I really don't have any excuse other than that I'm pregnant and lazy :). Here are some pictures from the last couple weeks. Some I'll write about, some I won't.

This is Kate and Dad right before they took of for the Daddy & Daughter camp out our ward put on.  I think it was such a fun idea because girls always get left out of the camping trips!  They all had so much fun, and Kate loved every bit of it.  Dustin said that it was so different camping with little girls than little boys.  They built a house made out of sticks, complete with a grass and leaves carpet.  He also said that they were much braver around the fire than the boys were!  I imagine there might have been a couple of close calls with that, but luckily everyone made it back in one piece.



Have a mentioned on here before that Kate is a lefty?  Well, she is.  She is getting so good at writing and coloring, she will be ready for Kindergarten in no time!


Here is Max in his element, a mess of toys!


Uncle Andy came to visit for the last two weeks.  I got no pictures of anything we did, but we did have so much fun.  We took our traditional trip to the rainforest cafe, and the kids loved it this time!  We mainly just stayed home, as it's still over 100 degrees outside here.   Once while the kids were painting, Andy decided to paint on them.



Life is just hard sometimes...

One of our favorite activites to beat the heat is to turn on the sprinkler in the backyard. 

Preschool started last week and I volunteered to teach first.  Here is Kate with her cute classmates!

It's been finally raining here lately and the kids never miss an opportunity to go play in it.
And with the monsoons come beautiful sunsets.  My kids love to stare at the "pretty clouds" outside.

1 comment:

Rappleye Family said...

Leftys are awesome!!!! :) I am a lefty too!