1 year ago
It's a....
This morning we had the big ultrasound. Dustin took the day off and we brought the kids. We got to see little hands, toes, fingers, and we found out that it's a BOY! I am super shocked. I really thought it was going to be a girl this time, but I have NEVER been right! My mommy instinct is always wrong. haha. Kate was a little disappointed at first, she really wanted a sister, but she seems to be coming around to the idea. The doctor says everything looks really good and the baby healthy.
After we went out to lunch and to Target to get an outfit for the little guy. Max was born in July and this one will be born in January, so it will be complete opposite seasons for clothing. I saw this and I had to get it. I love little rompers for boys!
We are so excited to meet our little guy in January!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute!
Post a Comment