Kate's room makeover!

I've been wanting to redo Kate's room for a long time.  I mean, Max's room is amazing, so Kate's should be too.  A couple weeks ago we found a Groupon for a mural from Murals Your Way.  We already had a credit at Groupon because of our anniversary disaster (long story), so we decided to use it for this!  They had all kinds of Disney themed murals, and when I saw this one, I just knew Kate would love it.

Here is a before/after taken with my phone:

A better picture of the mural.  It's 6 feet long, and 4 feet wide!





Kate loves her very girly princess room!

2 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

How Darling! Oh and I love the kids CAndy Corn clothes too! So crafty! Hey are you guys ever up in Utah? I would love to get together.

Kim said...

Holy amazing!!! that is so awesome! You found that on groupon? awesome.