I'm SO excited it's finally fall! I love it! Even though it doesn't quite feel like fall yet in the valley, it sure does up north. We went up last weekend for our nephew Layton's baby blessing. It was beautiful. We went up Thursday night, hung out in Snowflake all Friday, went to a parade and picnic on Saturday, and the blessing was on Sunday. Saturday was the only day I took out my camera.
On Saturday we went to the Fall Festival parade. Kate loves parades!
Or rather, she loves getting all the candy at parades! Sherice and
Scott were in the parade, so we had Emmalyn and Layton sitting with us.
That afternoon we headed up to the woods for a picnic. We found a beautiful little spot. It even had a handmade swing and see saw! So much fun! Sorry for the ridiculous picture overload, but that's just who I am :)
That night before the girls went to bed, Grandma Watson painted their nails!
Happy October!
1 year ago

.jpg)



.jpg)





1 comment:
Looks like you guys have been keeping busy. I love the super hero capes, and the forest pics :) That swing looks so fun.
Post a Comment