Preschool

This year for Preschool I've joined a group of moms and we've formed a little co-op.  Every mom will take her turn teaching the children, and in turn we all get free preschool.  Win win! I volunteered to go first, so I will teach all of this month.  Today was the first day!

Kate and Max were so excited!  They stood at the window forever waiting for the kids to come.


Today was a simple get to know you day.  We played, made some preschool rules, had a snack, had story time, and for craft time made picture frames!  I took pictures of the kids, and I will get them printed and put them in their frames for Thursday. 





We have a really fun little group of kids.  This month is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I see my cousins son Camden! How funny! Jessica Despain married Chris' cousin, Nic. Small world! Fun family! Are you guys in the same ward?

Erin said...

No we're not in the same ward, but we are in the same subdivision!