1 year ago
Max
I haven't done an update on Max in awhile so here it goes.
As you can tell from the picture above, he is such a climber! I can't keep him off of the table.
He insists on eating whatever we're eating. Baby food isn't really an option anymore. He hates to be spoon fed.
He finally has some teeth! The first two to come in were actually some molars! I thought that was weird, but I'm grateful for them since he can finally chew some food now. Then one of his bottom teeth came in, and I can see that he's getting one of his top teeth.
He can say: mommy, daddy, bubble, I did it, woah, wow, tick tock, baba, and cookie.
We got the kids these skeleton pajamas, and Max LOVES them. Whenever we put them on him, he immediately turns into a little ball of energy, running and jumping all around the house. It's so funny!
He is ridiculously obsessed with technology! Anytime the ipad is out he screams to play with it, anytime my phone is out, he screams to play with it. It's come to the point to where if I want to use any electronic device, I have to go into another room. It's definitely weird having to sneak around to use your own things!
He loves to throw things away. He's the perfect height for the trash can now, so it's become his new hobby. Taking out the trash, putting it back in...yeah. Today I found a binky and a fork in there. I've also found bottles and toys. We haven't been able to find our TV remote for a few days, so I have a suspicion that it might have ended up in there.
Max loves preschool as much as Kate does. He loves all the kids over here to play with, and he tries to hard to be like them. All preschool long I hear, "Max is taking my toy!" "Max is taking my crayon!" "Max is taking my snack!" I'm so glad that I have another mom helping me out with preschool. It would be crazy with all those kids and my munchkin by myself!
He has developed such a silly personality lately. I just love it!
I love this little guy so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I luv those jamas, and he sounds like a hand full :) But they are both super cute.
Post a Comment