Man, I've been slacking on my blog lately. And that's something I never thought I would say!
We went up to the White Mountains for Labor Day. We usually do every year because it falls around or on Dustin's birthday, but this time it was extra fun because we got to meet our newest nephew Layton! Here is that trip, summed up in pictures. The best way I know how to document life :).
If you want to see more pictures of this cutie go here: http://prettypixelphotography.blogspot.com/2012/09/my-newest-nephew.html. I was able to do a newborn session for him while we were up there!
1 year ago


1 comment:
Seriously, wasn't Pinetop so so soooo beautiful that weekend?!!! There were wild flowers everywhere, and I was just wishing I had someone besides my little brother to photograph (like a girl :))! Beautiful shots! So glad you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment