Day of Fun

I don't know if I've mentioned this on the blog before, but our Aveo is broken.  We know it's a problem with the transmission, so we haven't even had the courage to see what it will cost to have it repaired.  So for now it's sitting in the garage and we are down to one car.  Again!  Ugh.  We have been going crazy in the house now that it's too hot outside to play so I told Dustin he has to carpool at least once a week so we can have a mode of transportation to get out and actually do something!  That day is Wednesday. 

So this is what we did.

First we went over to my friend Kendra's house to play.  Then I took Kate to her gymnastics class!
A girl in my neighborhood teaches it out of her home, and Kate LOVES it!

Then we went and ate at McDonalds and played in the play place.  Then we went home changed clothes and grabbed our swimsuits so we could play at the splash pad!  It's at a mall, so we also did some Father's Day shopping for Dustin.






We also visited the Disney store, because it's Kate's favorite place, and also I forgot to bring a towel so we had to buy one.  Luckily they were on clearance!

Then to top it all off, we had ice cream!







We had so much fun, and it was so nice to be home hardly at all!

3 comments:

Rappleye Family said...

Thats cute! When did Kate get her ears pierced? It looked like they were? Guess I am a little slow! ha!

Lacey said...

Fun day indeed! It's funny how when you don't have a vehicle you can think of a million things you need to do. Outside of the house. But I have a car and I can think of a million reasons to stay home! Hope you can get your car fixed soon. We have had to replace transmissions in 2 of our vehicles and it is super pricey!

Jessica and colby said...

Fun day for sure! Remember my husband can always give a free quote and get wholesale pricing on parts. Good thing he can car pool I know I would go crazy!