Last week the kids and I went to visit family in Snowflake. We were there Tuesday-Sunday and we had so much fun! It was so nice to escape the heat for a few days. Max ended up being sick (teething, fever, diaper rash) for most of it so he wasn't a very happy camper, but Kate loved every minute!
We spent lots of time outside. Playing on the trampoline, picking the berries off of the tree, playing with rolly-polly bugs, and playing with the hose and sprinklers! Kate even touched a snake! I was not there for that, I'm sure I would've freaked!
Poor Max was just an observer for the most part.
When we were inside, we introduced my teenage brothers to the likes of Disney and Nick Jr, watched movies, and played on iPhones. Kate loved to help Grandpa make breakfast and dry the dishes. She also loved to "take messages" on Grandma's computer.
Bahahaha! That picture is my favorite!
We also made time to spend with the Watson family as well. We had a barbeque at Sherice's house that Thursday night.
Kate learned how to swing all by herself!
We also went to Showlow on Friday and saw Brave! That movie was so good! I highly recommend it. I loved it, and I bawled like a baby. Kate and I loved it so much that we will probably go see it another time in theaters, and will definitely own it when it's released.
We had a fantastic time, but we are definitely glad to be back home :)
1 year ago















2 comments:
The glasses and computer picture is beyond adorable! I'm so glad you got to escape the heat for a while. It's blazing hot in the valley!
Fun! I miss Snowflake too :) I need to make a visit. Erin, love the pics!!
Post a Comment