A ridiculous oversharing of pictures

For the past couple weeks, I've been enrolled in a Photography workshop.  It's a photoshop class and it's taught by Sarah Cornish.  Which probably doesn't mean a lot to a lot of you, but if you're a photographer you know her as the owner of My4Hens Photography.  She is amazingly talented in photoshop and even has an online store where she sells photoshop actions.  It has been so fun to get to know her and she has been an amazing teacher!

I've already shared these pictures on my photography blog, so if you want to see them un-collaged and in better quality head on over there.  But I really love these pictures of my kids so they need to be shared here too, so they will end up in my blog book :)

The first set is pictures of just Kate, and the second set is both my kids.  I'm hoping to take pictures of just Max in the next couple days for my last assignment.  Now onto the lots and lots of pictures...













1 comment:

Petersens said...

Beautiful of coarse ;)