He can say, "woah", "wow", "oh dude", "ooooh", "oh yeah", "mama" and "dada".
He loves to play with cars and his basketball.
He loves to play with Kate, and she's good at toughing him up.
He loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins.
He wants to self feed more than he likes to be spoon fed, which is pretty tricky since he still has no teeth!
He loves his Daddy and gets so excited whenever he comes home.
The biggest news is, Max started walking!! He did it on Monday, so technically I can say my babies both walked at 10 months :) I was so surprised, I did not think he was ready at all!
*tear* Am I the only one who thinks he is too little to be doing this?
Here are some (well... a lot) of pictures of him. Partly because I needed to take his 11 month pictures, and partly because I needed to take pictures for the last assignment of my photography workshop. We're up in Snowflake this week so my little brother Jared helped me find a location and hunted down this radio flyer wagon for me! Thank you for that! I love how these turned out!
I love you little buddy! Time to start planning your birthday!



















5 comments:
Yay he's walking! It's always hard when they make that step from baby baby to toddler. I love your pictures though. They are so cute!
Love your photography Erin! :) It's so fun that we have little ones the same age! That's awesome he started walking, those videos were so cute. Tell Dustin hi for me!
So cute! His shoes are so awesome
I love those pictures!
Post a Comment