This girl is not even two years old, and already she's giving me a glimpse into her teenage years.
I remember when my family got our first cordless phone and I thought that was a HUGE deal. Do you remember? Do you remember the days before the internet, email, facebook, and cell phones? I used to write my cousins letters for crying out loud. These kids will never know the joy of getting a letter in the mail.
Yeah... she's texting! (sorta)
Look at that pose! She looks like her Aunt Lacie!
Enjoy playing with my phone now Kate, because your daddy has sworn that he's going to buy you the "Zack Morris" phone when you turn 16.



3 comments:
lol. They just love them, because we do. Thats what Taylor got for Christmas from santa. She talks and talks.. she loves pushing all the buttons too. She played with mine before, but she some how bought music and ringtones. ha ha
That's so cute! And now I want a zachphone.
LOL Love it!
Post a Comment