(Almost) Everyone waiting to come down the stairs!
Lately I had discovered that Kate loves Beauty and the Beast. So that was sorta the theme for this Christmas. We got her a Belle doll, dress and shoes. Santa also brought her her first bike! We also got her a stuffed dog from Build-a-Bear, a Blue beanie baby, a Blue's Clue's book, and a my little pony. Grandma Watson gave her a baby doll crib and baby doll, a doll house, and some cute clothes! Aunt Lacie gave her a fisher price car, and Aunt Bethany made stuffed animals for all the kids!
I got Dustin NBA 2K11, and The Expendables. Jaron gave him another Killer Bunnies expansion pack (we now have about 500 cards...awesome), and he and Beth (mainly Beth) made this awesome Killer Bunnies trophy!

I think our games will be getting even more violent with at trophy at stake. We also received a Phoenix Zoo membership and a wagon from Dustin's parents.
Dustin got me a new pair of shoes (he also got Kate some matching ones), 500 days of Summer, the first season of Community, the first season of Glee, and Glee Karaoke Revolution.
After we were done, we hopped in our awesome rental car, and went to my parents house! I love that they live only 30 minutes away! For some reason I don't have any pictures of Christmas with the Foree's. Boo :(. I know I brought my camera, but maybe I was just too tired to get it out? lol. We ate our traditional sugar cake. Mmmmm....it's the best. And my mom had made this awesome hot chocolate. It's basically a hershey bar and half and half. So delicious, but really rich, so watch your portions.
After we feasted we exchanged gifts. I had my mom and I got her a Scentsy warmer and some scents to go with it. Dustin had Alex and he got him The Blind Side and some nerf guns. Jared had Dustin and he got him Inception on blu-ray (awesome!). My pregnancy brain is spacing on what else was exchanged at the moment, but I remember what my brother got me! Andy is probably my biggest supporter of my photography and he bought me....a portable light studio!! I'm totally intimidated by it, but super excited to learn! It will really help my with my newborn shoots, and open up some business for me during those hot summer months. I'm so SO excited!
My mom also made blankets for everyone (I'm cuddling with mine right now), and she gave me the best gift of all. She scrapbooked my wedding!! I had made one a long time ago, but I don't know where it is, and I know it's crappy, and now that I think about it I don't even think it's finished! lol. So I'm so grateful to finally have my wedding pictures documented! She also made Kate a really awesome gift as well. It's a card-table tent! I had one growing up and I LOVED it. I'm so grateful Kate has one now, and she plays in it everyday. I will definitely have to post a picture of it so you can see what I'm talking about.
All in all, it was a FANTASTIC Christmas! It was so fun spending all that time with family. It was also awesome spending some extra days with my brother Andy! Thank you everyone for all the awesome gifts we received! We love you!!





1 comment:
Love the post....sad the holidays are over now eh? I goes way to fast! Thats cute about the Beauty and the Beast gifts. And that your Mom scrapbooked your wedding!
Post a Comment