Just because

I don't need an excuse to take pictures of my daughter do I?

I found this tutu while cleaning the other day.  It's the same tutu she wore to Sherice's wedding last year.  She was just 2 months old!  Anyway, Kate loved playing in it!  She thought it was the greatest thing!



Don't let this sweet face fool you....



She's crazy!
Photobucket

3 comments:

RonElaine said...

I can't believe how big she is! So cute. I'm jealous of those naps - Liah and Anna both dropped their morning naps about 14 months. It truly is a sad day.

Wish you were coming to visit with you Mom, well not necessarliy WITH, but at the same time as your Mom.

RonElaine said...

Oh, and I updated our blog.

And, I want your advice, I need a name for my new blog:

elainelarsen.blogspot.com

It's a place for all my crafting/ recipes, etc. Any thoughts?

Alicia said...

She is such a cutie!