6 lbs 3 oz
21 inches long
(Don't quote me on the details. This is the story, as I have pieced it together)
Little Emma arrived last night after the easiest labor I have ever heard of! Sherice was already dialated to a 6 when she arrived at the hospital, even though she was not in labor. They gave her an epidural, and she rested until her doctor arrived. They broke her water at 9:00, and the doctor thought it was still going to be awhile, so he went home. Well, at 9:30 Sherice was ready to push! She had Emma without any trouble and both mom and baby are healthy and happy.
It was about 10:30 when we heard the news, so we grabbed Kate out of bed and headed to the hospital. When I got there, I asked Sherice how it went and she said "That was easy!" What? Aren't you so jealous of her?
Congratulations Sherice! You did an awesome job!
Congratulations you guys! You're going to be amazing parents!
1 comment:
FUN! I enjoyed your Humility post. Life is so short...
Post a Comment