Front room projects

My front room has been painfully boring ever since we moved into this house. I finally decided it was time to do something about it!

I bought fabric from Joann's and wrapped these canvases.


And made these pillows...





All together I think it looks pretty good! I'm also in the process of making curtains for the windows. I'll post some more pics when they are finished.  Sorry about the wrinkled slip cover, I guess I should have fixed that before taking this picture!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Very cute! I really love the canvas art.

Kim said...

oh that canvas art is awesome! very very cute! great pics too

Jessica and colby said...

cute cute cute! i love the art and the pillows. I keep planning on doing pillows but never do i love yours!

RonElaine said...

Way cute! I'm obsessed with buying fabric. Looks like those sewing machine skills are getting pretty good!

Alicia said...

You are so talented. Looks great!