{warning: picture overload! But I've organized them neatly for you!}
For the 4th of July this year, we stayed here in the valley. We usually go up to the White Mountains but Sherice is too pregnant, Jaron and Beth had to teach lessons on Sunday, and half of my family was at Scout Camp. So...we had a lot of fun here! On Saturday we went swimming at Aunt Reese's house.


Kate is such a little diva!

Then on Sunday we had everyone over for dinner, games, and fireworks. I made buffalo ranch chicken sandwiches and banana cream pie. The kids were fascinated the pop-its we bought.
We played the "Things" game (always hilarious). Then we all went upstairs and watched the fireworks from our bedroom window! Our window conveniently faces Schnepf Farms, so we got to watch a great show all from our air conditioned house! It was pretty awesome!
It was an amazing 4th of July!

3 comments:
I can't WAIT to get out of Utah and move down there. I miss you guys.
I can't WAIT to get out of Utah and move down there. I miss you guys.
Those pictures look soo good!
Post a Comment