A year ago

A year ago my life changed forever.

A year ago I became a mother.

A year ago I had just gotten out of surgery and was holding my newborn daughter for the first time.

A year ago I fell in love...

with this girl.



Now she's a year old! She's walking, running, climbing, and into everything. She laughs and plays, talks and sings. She gives hugs and kisses. She's adorable, and we love her so much!


Her latest developments:

She's getting 2 more teeth. A front top tooth and a top canine.
She can scoot down the stairs on her bum.
She can say "thank you". kinda.
She loves to bring me things.

She is weaned!
She dances.


I love this girl with all my heart. This year has been the best of my life, and I can't believe how quickly it flew by.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica and colby said...

thats so cute thanks for sharing! And its so cute that even the day she was born she looked just like you!

Erin @ Strawberry Mommycakes said...

They grow up too fast! Riley will be one in 2 months.

Kate is so cute...I can't get over it!

Kim said...

what a sweet post! I can not believe she is one! Happy Birthday Kate!

Wendy said...

She is Beautiful!
love, Grandma