Although Kate's real birthday isn't until the 28th, we had her birthday party today. Everybody was there (except Uncle Jaron), even Uncle Andy flew in from Utah to attend. We had a delicious lunch of pizza and soda, opened presents, and then had cake and ice cream. It was so fun and I just can't believe my baby is (almost) one!!Kate got blocks from Aunt Bethany and cousin Maddock, a pool toy from Aunt Sherice and Uncle Scott, a church bag filled with quiet books from Grandma Foree, a fisher-price lawn mower from Mom and Dad, and a super cute outfit and a play car from Grandpa and Grandma Watson.
Maddock loved pushing Kate in her car! He kept yelling "Turn the wheel Kate! 'Mon turn the wheel!"
This is the cake I made her. So cute right?
I think she liked it... It was a fantastic day. Thank you so so much to everyone who came. We had a great time and Kate loves all her presents! You guys are the greatest!
5 comments:
Can I just tell you how much I love that you typed: this is the Kate I made her.
Aw! I do that all the time with Lacy's name, and it makes me smile. So I'm glad I'm not the only one!
And what a cute party and cake and family and girl! I Can't believe how fast the year flew by!
How fun! The cake was super cute! and I loved her hat too! what a big adorable one year old...almost :)
Oh i can not believe it has been a year! so fun! Great Cake!
Fun party! Happy Birthday little Kate.
I LOVE the cake Erin. Will you make one for us this Friday? We are celebrating FOUR April birthdays. And they are all girls, so a flower would work.
So cute!! her cake was adorable!! Im glad it was so fun!
Post a Comment