Easter


On Saturday night Dustin and I had fun playing the Easter Bunny and hiding the eggs.
On Sunday morning we got Kate dressed and took her downstairs to find her Easter basket. She was immediately excited and loved finding all the eggs.
She opened up her easter basket and found a stuffed lamb, a yellow dress (from Grandma Foree) and a lot of candy.


Okay so not all of it was for her, but she had fun playing with it.

That night we went over to Jaron and Bethany's for a delicious Easter dinner. We ate corn on the cob, potatoes, chicken, rolls and cake. But the majority of our night was spent finding and playing Minute to Win It games. It was so fun and so hilarious. I was so mad I forgot my camera! We had a great Easter, and I hope everyone else did too!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Petersens said...

sounds like a great easter! I love the picture of her by the tv. the way she's looking at the egg.

Clint and Tiffany said...

SO CUTE! She is so adorable! I love the pic from a few posts back of you and her at the beach. Beautiful! Sounds like your trip was a blast {so jealous!!}!