Random things that happened to me today:
Kate got into the dish detergent. I was on the phone trying to figure out what to do about consolidating my student loans when I realized Kate was being very quiet. I found her with blue stuff all over her hands and my carpet. I quickly realized that she had bitten into one of the gel pacs! I checked her mouth and didn't see any signs that she had ingested it, but I called poison control anyway. They said she would be fine, just to give her something to drink and that her stomach might get upset. So she's fine, but it was still a scare!
Right after my call to poison control my phone rings and it's a number I do not know. I answer it and a lady asks for a man that I don't know. I said, "I'm sorry you have the wrong number." She said "Are you lying to me?" then preceded to tell me that they are trying to collect collateral for this guy and he will be going to jail, and if I'm lying in the slightest bit, I'll be in big trouble as well. I said, "My name is Erin Watson, I think you have the wrong number, and I swear I'm not lying to you". She said if I wasn't lying that I would be fine, but that this number was listed as somebody he knew. Creepy! Does this guy really know my number? Or is this just the worst mis-dial you could make?
3 comments:
Wow and it's not even dinner time yet! WHAT A DAY! And ya that jail call is a little creepy I must agree
That phone call must have been so unsettleing! Wierd!
erin
I get phone calls like that all the time! whoever had your phone number before you...that's why some company's have your number. Good luck with that. It's been almost two years in my house andI still get those calls all the time!
Post a Comment