Valentines Weekend

This past weekend was so much fun! My in-laws came to visit for the long weekend! It started of as a girls day of shopping. Kate and Jaylee held hands while their mommys shopped.

Then later that night we left the kids with their daddies, and us girls went out to see Mary Poppins!

This show was amazing. I loved it! The plot was very different than the movie, but it was still one of the most entertaining shows I've ever seen. I felt like a little kid again, and I had to stop myself from singing along! I can't believe I forgot to take a picture of all of us together. Oh well.

On Sunday after everybody had gone to church we had dinner at Sherice's house. We ate yummy steaks, and my mother-in-law even brought her chocolate fountain.

Monday was President's Day and sadly Dustin had to work, but when he came home- he came home bearing gifts! He gave Kate this enormous frog. Since it was the 15th, he got it for 50% off. I think we may have to postpone Valentines Day every year! haha.

He gave me an iTunes gift card, and a Target gift card to spend on anything I want! Yay! He outdid me this year, all we gave him were these cookies and cards with coupons for free hugs.


Monday night we were able to go on a date. We ate at Arriba Mexican Grill (my favorite), did some shopping at Target (I still don't know what I want to spend my gift card on), and then got shaved ice at Bahama Bucks.

It was a very fun weekend, and a great Valentines Day! I love you so much Dustin. I'm so grateful that you asked me to marry you 6 years ago. I love spending every day with you, and I pray I never have to spend one without you. You are an amazing husband...



...and an amazing father. We both love you so much!

Photobucket

3 comments:

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh Erin, I just have to tell you that those pics of Kate made me so happy!! She really is getting so big and she is beautiful! You and Dustin are such wonderful parents! :)

Alicia said...

We ate steak for Valentine's Day too!

Ashley Lois said...

i love that last picture of kate, it is just adorable!