Kate's favorite place to play



Aside from her daily entrance into our entertainment center, Kate is ALWAYS playing in the kitchen!

She is fascinated by the water cooler. She loves to pull on the handles and make the water come out! This results in a wet baby and pools of water on my kitchen floor. Yes, the hot water spout is baby proofed, but I think I'm still going to turn it off. Just in case.


She loves to play with the fridge. She can see her reflection in the door, and she finds this very funny.

A couple of days ago, my friend Nicole gave us her old table. Right now it's outdated and 70's looking, but I'm going to sand it down and paint it black, and it'll be beautiful. Anyway, Kate loves the table! She loves to play under it, and crawl through the chair legs.


She has also figured out how to open my cabinets! I was hoping this day wouldn't come! Now, I need to move all my glassware and chemicals, because she loves to pull everything out of the cabinets!haha. I love this one. It says, "I'm in trouble now, aren't I mom?"

She's such a handful! But I love her!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love it! What a cutie!

Ashley Lois said...

oh gosh, she is adorable!

Petersens said...

I think I'm in love with your baby! lol! SOOO cute! I like your table idea too! I bet it'll be great! Hey thanks for that knock-off wood blog too! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Wood working is the best, and I never thought of making my own stuff, I never knew it could be that simple! Now I'm thinking about making my own everything, or updating old stuff! You were my inspiration,and you led me to a treasure trove! THANKS a million!